Underworld Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ogame Underworld Pirates

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Head hits for Pikey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pikey

Head hits for Pikey Empty
PostSubject: Head hits for Pikey   Head hits for Pikey EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:30 pm

Here is the alliance and there planets

This ally, Click here

I want these people to rue the day I heard there name. I will pay good Res for any attack on them. No attack is to small and I will pay extra to people hitting them a lot (do not for get there is an in game bashing rule).

Here is a little back ground on Why I want them hit

Clikk me for info

Post your reports in your ally Combat report section and I will check back and make an offer.
If you have any Questions please ask away.

Happy hunting people Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pikey

PostSubject: Re: Head hits for Pikey   Head hits for Pikey EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:48 pm

Manic from Resist U has drawn first blood and earned him self 2 bounty's. The opposition has crumbled and disbanded. I will continue the headhunt into tomorrow so get them hits in while you can. I will post when the hunt is off.
It has been a little bit of fun so I may look for new targets if anyone is interested Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pikey

PostSubject: Re: Head hits for Pikey   Head hits for Pikey EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:08 am

Most disappointing guys. The hunt is over and Resist U managed 8 hits between them. I genuinely thought you guys would leave the U in your wake.
The minimum I am paying per hit to the attackers is 350k per hit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head hits for Pikey   Head hits for Pikey Empty

Back to top Go down

Head hits for Pikey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Underworld Pirates :: UWP's Pub-
Jump to: